- Teaching Idea
Senior language analysts analyze and diagnose foreign students by dint of a scientific evaluation system plus questionnaires and interviews to know about their language development level, nation-specific cultural background, language family characteristics, academic foundation, intelligence tendency and learning habit and tailor-make one-to-one personalized tutoring plan for students. Professional teachers are organized to use targeted teaching method and strategy to help students enhance their learning capability and form a good learning habit. The task of the teachers is to help every student form a series of learning methods that belong to themselves.
- Pre-class Preparations
Write out scientific analysis report on student learning to know about their real conditions;
Design exclusive one-to-one tutoring plan;
Tailor-make targeted teaching plan;
Arrange unique a series of courses for development of the Chinese learning habit;
Select the Chinese textbooks that fit the level of students and make scientific collocation of the textbooks according to the conditions of students.
- Requirements for Teachers
According to the results of analysis and diagnosis, we will assign a teacher proficient in English or the mother tongue of the student for targeted and phased teaching to reach the learning target of each phase and help the students find their own learning methods in light of their intelligence tendency and learning habits.
We implement meticulous learning tracking. The school will record teachers’ teaching and the learning of students as well as their fulfillment of assignments and everyday language exercise time for every class, every day and every month to make all-round tracking and evaluation and make sure that the students can improve their Chinese stably and rapidly in a step-by-step manner.
- The one-to-one teaching is highly pertinent and can effectively cater for the linguistic level, cultural background, expected objectives and learning habits free of the interference from other factors to ensure directness and efficiency in the selection of topics, time and methods. That can help the students quickly improve their Chinese and meet their personalized requirements. The services of the teachers will also become more pertinent.
- The one-to-one teaching is flexible in time arrangement. The students learning Chinese are in all age groups. They learn the language in their spare time under the precondition of ensuring smooth ongoing of work and life. Our teachers can conduct teaching in flexible keeping with the time arrangement of the students to meet their learning needs. The scheduled time can be adjusted at any time to remain student-centered in everything.
- The one-to-one teaching provides the students with more time for practicing speech. Our teachers focus on the interaction with the students in their teaching. Starting from elementary phonetic teaching, much time is set aside in each class for interactive exchanges with the students, e.g. asking them to answer questions, make sentences and express ideas in paragraphs. The one-to-one teaching is free of the interference from other students so that the teacher can hold direct exchanges with the student, who will have more time to speak and receive professional response, direct guidance and correction of language errors from the teacher.
- The form of one-to-one teaching means one teacher for one student. The method enables the teacher to quickly find out the weaknesses and deficiencies of the student in a short period of time, focus on the points that the student is perplexed about, solve any problem encountered by the student in the process of learning and effectively enhance the Chinese of the student.